Modesto Teeth Whitening
Congratulations on your new custom whitening trays from Philip Openshaw DDS.
Teeth Whitening Instructions:
- Floss and Brush your teeth. Twist off the clear plastic cap from the syringe and replace with mixing nozzle.
- Place a small “teardrop” amount of gel in each tooth compartment in the tray. “If you taste it, you waste it”
- Place the tray with the gel in the mouth
- Keep gel away from the gums. Remove excess gel with finger or dry toothbrush or Q-tip. When inserting the tray be careful not to push the gel out, but be sure the tray is completely seated. You may see bubbling within your trays while wearing them. This bubbling is part of the whitening process.
- Wear times are as follows:
10% or 16% (CP) – Overnight or 4-6 hours
22% (CP) – 1-2 hours
6% or 9.5% (HP) – 30 minutes, twice daily
14% (HP) – 15 minutes, twice daily
If you are unsure which formula you have it is listed on your syringe.
Should you have any questions at all please call the office at (209) 524-4763